Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Earth Day!!

Hello blogging world. Yeah, it has been over a year since I posted. Since today is a day that have been designated Earth Day, I had some thoughts that I wanted to share. So, here I am. And just to be clear, it is my opinion that every day is Mother Earth Day.





With everything that is going on in our space today...it would seem that more of us would do some reflecting...self reflection and reflection on our environment... Well, I have... And it is my opinion that we have completely left our natural being. If our environment...our space is natural...then how do we leave that? This had to occurred over time...Do you feel natural? Do you feel like you came from the earth... Or do your space feel foreign to you? Mother Earth did not leave us...we left her... Yes, we left her... And I do mean us as a people...

Today, I was also thinking about how we as a whole judge our space. For instance we see the night as in darkness...as something evil and bad... And the day light as something good. You know...good and evil... Well, it is my opinion that this is preposterous...yes preposterous. How can a time of rest and rejuvenation be a time of evil... That is absolutely impossible. No one can do anything evil at night without the help of artificial lighting... Humans can not see without some form of lighting... Many children are afraid of the dark... And that's because of the lies that have been tied to a period of time of rest also other contributing factors.... This is just one example of us leaving our state natural being. Dark and light is a balance. They balance each other... Just as positive and negative balance each other.

How, do we return back to our natural state of being? I really don't have an answer to that...Do you? However, I would suggest that we try and reconnect back to Mother Earth during this "lock down"...let that be our starting point...

I could go on and on...Hopefully someone will get what I am trying to say... I do hope that this will leave someone with the desire to go deeper within yourself.

Have a wonderful and peaceful day!!!

Disclaimer: This only applies to the people that can relate.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowing Who You/We Are

 Do you know who/we you are? It is my estimation most of us don't... We have been so far removed from our natural state...so we don'...